Q:You need to protect yourself...I'd get me a .45 Special with silver bullets, or something. And a tin-foil hat.
Unfortunately here in the UK, it’s hard to get hold of a gun. But the tin-foil hat, yeah that’s possible.
Enjoy these. None of these are jump scares, don’t worry.
- DARK SHADOW FIGURE SOBBING: A person walks into a room and sees a dark shadow figure sitting on the floor with it’s head in it’s lab, he promptly walks out and walks back in a couple minutes later. What he sees next, is something you’re going to have to watch to figure out.
- DEMON HANDS: Hands, hundreds of them growing out of walls. It looks like a scene straight out of Grave Encounters
- THE CAT WITH HANDS: Don’t watch this at midnight is all I’m telling you
- I HAVE THE BODY OF A PIG: Some paranormal investigators found some startling EVP. The end of this video will increase the creepiness.
- BOY ATTACKED BY GHOST: Towards the end where something attempts to drag him by the leg *shivers*
- FALLEN ANGEL: Two men find a trail of feathers and find an emaciated humanoid figure behind the bushes
- ELISA LAM: You probably have heard about this case, but the body of this girl was found in the hotel’s water tank not too long after this. Do you see the strange hand motions she’s making? And who on earth is she talking to?
- GHOST SCREAMING IN A HAUNTED HOTEL: Sounds of screaming coming from an empty room
- NO THROUGH ROAD: A bunch of boys explore a seemingly endless road, they find a few bunny corpses along the road
- POSSESSION AT A STORE: Look at the glass door, right when he hits the floor. You can see the reflection of something coming out of his body.
If you like this, perhaps you’ll like the 10 creepy audio recordings
NO THROUGH ROAD: A bunch of boys explore a seemingly endless road, they find a few bunny corpses along the road
Q:If you must know so far unable to find anyone in the Marvel female hero section of which is of 5'1" it must be genetic will keep searching of there.
In the light of Jeff releasing the zombie film he made in college, I thought I’d whack this out of the archives. I made this in university, back in 2009. A sweded film is basically a low budget remake of an actual film, and me, Rich and Paul went with Cloverfield.
I’d watched the film to death, basically.
Anyway, we threw this together, acted terribly, and look a lot better than we do now. Oh, and they’re both my exes now. Heh.
Q:Do you think Claire and Chris will end up together in SITH? Because they're totally cute together
OMG IS THAT JEFF BEHIND YOU????? *jumps out of the window while you look behind you*
In my downtime today, I randomly thought of an old short I wrote about four years ago. I realized that the content and coherency was all there and am considering putting it cheaply on Amazon, once I’m satisfied with the editing. Anyone remember an old short, Unclear to Me?
I don’t, but I’ll buy the shit out of it.
Q:She Is The Huntress is fucking awesome! I'm really getting into it, I love that Claire is such a smart girl, it makes a change from every other slender series.
Anon you know what’s up!
*curled up in a ball, squeeing like a child*
Happy 1 year anniversary Project Faceless
Happy birthday PF!
She is The Huntress livestream? In-character? Well…
I’ve been playing with this idea for a while, and after getting the nod from the people I need for it, I am hoping to be hosting a livestream/chat for She is The Huntress in three, maybe four weeks time.
It will be me, Chris and Usmaan as our SiTH selves, probably joined by Chris’s housemates/my Magic playgroup friends, and maybe some alcohol too!
All in all, it could be a fun night…
Who’d be up for that?
Q:Deus ex machina is not a DD reference. A Deus Ex Machina is when some new event, character, ability, or object solves a seemingly unsolvable problem in a sudden, unexpected way.
Oh, well the only places I heard it were in Donnie Darko and TribeTwelve so that’s why I thought it was a reference.
I’ve done film and drama in college and university, it came from Greek theatre when they would literally bring actors as Gods into a play to fix things, basically.
And when you think about it, Firebrand is a rogue god, being brought into the TT machine.
I bit the bullet and emailed my cousin Stephen this evening. I need to speak to Paddy as soon as possible, before the secret blogger decides they want to play another little game.
I have been trying to get in touch with your dad now for months - there is so much crazy shit happening to me right now, if you’ve been following the blog then you’ll know what I’m dealing with.
My best friend is dead, I’m being stalked by a thing with no face, and now I’m being wound up by someone calling themselves ‘ta si an fhoraois’. I don’t even know how to pronounce that.
I need Paddy to call me, or for you to talk to him. The last time we spoke, he was really weird to me and I need to know what he knows.
Please email me back!